Board of Directors
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership's board of directors is organized in accordance with its bylaws and the requirements of the Workforce Innovation & Opportunities Act. Its members represent private industry, labor, educational institutions, local government, and service agencies creating an effective partnership between businesses and workforce services.
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership's role is to ensure the workforce system is market-driven and responsive in meeting the employment and training needs of business demand and job seekers alike. Serving as a convener, it provides a forum where private and public sector leaders jointly consider workforce development needs of the region. For more information on becoming a Board member and a link to Board applications, click here.
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership's Board meets four times a year, with subcommittee work taking place throughout the year.
Clackamas Workforce Partnership Board Members - 2015
Links to Related Board of Director Pages
- Meet The Board - See current Officers and Board Members of Clackamas Workforce Partnership
- Board Recruitment - View information about Board recruitment.
- Board Meeting Details - View our 2017 Board and Committee meeting schedule.
- Public Notices - View Public Notices for Clackamas Workforce Partnership Board and Committee meetings.
- Board Policies & Resolutions - View current Clackamas Workforce Partnership Policies & Resolutions
- Board Meeting Minutes - View approved Clackamas Workforce Partnership Board minutes.
- Committee Info & Minutes - View Clackamas Workforce Partnership Committee information and approved minutes.